The office of Lyssa Phifer, CPA understands the importance of timely, accurate and competent advice and responsive service. We will happily handle all of your accounting, taxation, estate planning and Quickbooks needs. We encourage you to divert the time you spend on your accounting matters and leave it up to us, so you may continue to grow and manage your business.
Business & Individual Tax Services
- Tax return preparation (individuals, corporations, partnerships & fiduciaries)
- Estate & gift tax return preparation
- Income & estate tax planning
- Business tax planning
- Amended returns
*Taxpayer representation before the IRS & other regulatory.
Estate and Tax Planning
Tax planning for our successful individual and business clients. Whether you are an individual or a multi-tiered partnership, our experienced staff can develop tax strategies that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation.
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
Effective estate and gift planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
- Quickbooks Training
- Quickbooks Setup
- Quickbooks Support
Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Bookkeeping – our office or yours
- Accounting system setup
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll services
- Federal payroll deposit calculations
- Quarterly federal, state & local returns
- Year-end reporting including W-2s
- 1099 return preparation
- Sales tax return preparation
- Financial statement preparation
Nonprofit Organizations Accounting
- Tax exemption applications
- Tax preparation
- Financial statements
- Small business auditing